Evidence of Academic Qualifications
Documents that serve as evidence of academic qualifications are Certificates, Diploma and Transcript of Records.
Documents showing Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) adds to the qualification of a Prospective Applicant.
Recognition of Prior Learning is the acknowledgement of skills and knowledge obtained through any of the following:
- Formal Training or Study
- Work experience including paid or volunteer work
- Life experience including skills attained through leisure pursuits (i.e. trade work, musical, linguistic etc)
Evidence of Funds
Students qualifying to Study or do an Internship Program in Australia are required to show proof that they have sufficient funds to cover for their fees and living cost allowance during their period of Study/Internship.
Acceptable documents showing evidence of funds:
- Bank Statements showing details of transactions
- Evidence of regular income (payslips, ITR / Tax Papers, business papers, Pension Benefits)
- Affidavit of Support or Guarantee Letter
Statement of Purpose
The Statement of Purpose (SOP) is the single most important part of your School and Student Visa Application. As the name signifies, the Statement of Purpose is your personal statement about who you are, what has influenced your career path so far, your professional interests and where you plan to go from here.
You should be able to provide information on the following matters for the Admission Officer and Visa Officer to have an overview of your Profile.
- Your reason for choosing to undertake the course of study specified in your application.
- The relevance of your studies to your academic and/or employment background.
- The relevance of the course to your future career/ educational plans.
- Your reason for choosing your education provider and your reasons for choosing to study in Australia rather than in your home country.
If you plan correctly, you can give yourself enough time to submit a well-written, thoughtful, polished SOP that will boost your chances for admission and successful visa application.
Writing a reasonably good Statement of Purpose is not an impossible task. It requires care, attention and patience. Set aside time for you to be able to write several drafts, show them to people and polish your SOP till you get a version that you are happy with.
This is your chance to make yourself stand out from among a multitude of similarly qualified candidates. To show them that you have the spark, the thirst for knowledge that could add value to your career plan and objectives.
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Requirements
International Students need to accomplish an English Test to comply with the pre-requisite requirement to qualify into a Course of Study.
The English Test assess all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at Study and your ability to communicate in an English-speaking country.
How does one prepare for a Pearson Test of English (PTE)?
Register for either an Intensive or an Express review with us so we can help you achieve the PTE scores you need.
We can secure an exam date for you too and assist you with your application and documentation. Learn more about.ptereview.com